GX Chain Saw Oil formulated from high quality mineral base stocks, semi-synthetic and special additives package to lubricate a wide range of 2-stroke engines. Specially designed for both injection and premix lubrication with the fuel at a oil ratio of 50:1.
It provides excellent engine protection against corrosion, rust and thermal. Improved engine efficiency regardless of temperature fluctuation. GX Chain Saw Oil series are specially blended to lubricate petrol and gasoline engines requiring APITC, JASOFD, ISO-L-EGD performance. Suitable for pre-mix or direct oil injection engines.
- Maintains Power and Fuel Economy. Saves fuel and conserves energy.
- Excellent Engine Protection. Protects against piston & cylinder scuffing, minimise engine deposits.
- Reduces Maintenance. Protects against piston ring sticking & mechanical breakdown.
- Smooth and Dependable Performance.
- Reduces Spark Plug Fouling.
- Excellent Anti-Foam and Anti-Rust Properties.
- Keep engine parts clean and virtually smokeless exhaust.
Typical Physical Properties
- Flash Point o C - ASTM D-92: 235
- Pour Point o C - ASTM D-97: -32
- Specific Gravity at 60 o F - ASTM D-1298: 0.874
- Kinematic Viscosity at 100 o C cSt - ASTM D-445: 8.8
- Viscosity Index - ASTM D-2270: 105